- The consolidated income after financial items amounted to SEK 75.3 (3.3) million for the period, including capital gain of SEK 90.6 (30.8) million.
- The Parent Company's liabilities to credit institutions continued to decrease and amounted to SEK 1,514 million at the end of the quarter. During the quarter, 600,000 Tele2 B-shares valued at SEK 153 million were sold on the market.
- The market value of the long-term securities portfolio increased during the period by SEK 197 million to SEK 4,393 million.
- The Securities trading division reported an income after financial items of SEK 2.3 (1.6) million. During the quarter, Fischer Partners Fondkommission continued to increase market share on Stockholmsbörsen at the same time as costs have been reduced.
- The Insurance division reported an income after financial items of SEK 1.3 (-1.2) million. The customer base increased by 8,000 new customers during the period.
- Aktie-Ansvar, a subsidiary of MPK, was elected Best Fund Manager 2002 in January 2003.
- The Banking division reported an income after financial items of SEK 6.9 (5.4) million.
Stockholm, 25 April 2003
President and Chief Executive Officer
For further information, please visit www.invikab.se, or contact:
Anders Fällman, President and CEO tel +46 (0) 8 562 000 20
Investor Relations tel +44 (0) 20 7321 5010