Financial results for the third quarter
· The net asset value increased by 3.5% and amounted to SEK 59.799m at the end of September, compared to SEK 57,749m at the end of June. The net asset value per share increased to SEK 215.74.
· The Group's total revenue amounted to SEK 410m (85).
· The assessed change in fair value for unlisted holdings within Online and dividends received amounted to a profit of SEK 2,077m (profit of 167), of which a profit of SEK 2,110m (profit of 125) related to Rocket Internet with portfolio companies.
· Net profit after tax, including changes in fair value of financial assets, amounted to SEK 1,805m (loss of 1,359) corresponding to a profit of SEK 6.51 (loss of 4.90) per share.
· Investments in shares and other securities amounted to SEK 529m (1,373) in the third quarter, of which SEK 490m within Online and Microfinancing.
Financial results for the first nine months of the year
· The net asset value decreased by 3.3% to SEK 59,799m at the end of September.
· On 20 June, Kinnevik signed an agreement with Billerud regarding a merger between Korsnäs and Billerud, see further page 4. Korsnäs is from the second quarter accounted for as "discontinued operations" in Kinnevik's accounts.
· The Group's total revenue amounted to SEK 1,061m (233).
· Net loss after tax, including changes in fair value of financial assets, amounted to SEK 1,670m (profit of 845) corresponding to a loss of SEK 6.02 (profit of 3.05) per share.