Shareholders who wish to participate in the Annual General Meeting shall:
- be entered in the register of shareholders maintained by the Swedish Central Securities Depository VPC AB on Monday 6 May 2002, and
- notify the company of their intention of participating to Invik & Co. AB, Box 2095, SE-103 13 Stockholm, Sweden or by telephone 33-724 12 67 no later than 3.00 p.m. on Friday 10 May 2002. The notification shall include name, civil registration number or company organisation number, address and telephone number, and advisors (if any).
Shareholders with shares registered through a nominee must have their shares temporarily re-registered in their own names with VPC by no later than Monday 6 May 2002 to become entitled to participate in the Meeting.
1. Election of chairman of the Meeting
2. Preparation and approval of voting list
3. Approval of agenda
4. Election of one or two persons to verify the minutes
5. Determination of whether the Meeting has been duly convened
6. Presentation of the annual report and accounts and report of the auditors as well as the consolidated accounts and the report of the auditors with respect to the consolidated accounts
7. Resolution on the adoption of the profit and loss statement and the balance sheet as well as the consolidated profit and loss statement and the consolidated balance sheet
8. Resolution on dispositions in respect of the company's unappropriated earnings or accumulated loss as stated in the adopted balance sheet
9. Resolution on the discharge of liability of the members of the Board and the Managing Director
10. Determination of the number of members and deputy members of the Board
11. Determination of the remuneration payable to the Board of Directors and the auditors
12. Election of the members and deputy members of the Board
13. Conclusion of the Meeting
The Board proposes to the Annual General Meeting that a cash dividend of SEK 3 per share shall be paid for 2001. The Board proposes that the record day for entitlement to the cash dividend shall be 22 May 2002.
ELECTION OF BOARD MEMBERS
As members of the Board it is proposed the re-election of Johan Björkman, Richard von Horn, Lars-Johan Jarnheimer, Johan Klingspor, Wilhelm Klingspor, Jan H Stenbeck and Pelle Törnberg. As deputy member of the Board it is proposed the re-election of Cristina Stenbeck.
The above proposals have been made by shareholders representing more than 50 per cent of the votes in the company.
Stockholm, April 2002
Board of Directors