Shareholders who wish to participate in the Annual General Meeting shall:
- be entered in the register of shareholders maintained by the Swedish Securities Register Center (VPC) on Monday, May 7, 2001 and
- notify the company of their intention of participating by no later than 3.00 p.m. on Monday, May 14, 2001. The notification shall include name, civil registration number or company organization number, address and telephone number and be sent to
Invik & Co. AB,
SE-103 13 Stockholm, Sweden.
Alternatively, they may telephone +46-8-562 000 20
Shareholders whose shares are registered in the names of nominees must have their shares temporarily re-registered in their own names with VPC by no later than Monday, May 7, 2001 to become entitled to participate in the Meeting.
1. Election of chairman of Meeting.
2. Preparation and approval of voting list.
3. Approval of agenda.
4. Election of persons to verify the minutes.
5. Determination of whether the Meeting has been duly convened.
6. Presentation of the annual report and accounts and report of the auditors as well as the consolidated accounts and the report of the auditors with respect to the consolidated accounts.
7. Resolution on the adoption of the profit and loss statement and the balance sheet as well as the consolidated profit and loss statement and the consolidated balance sheet.
8. Resolution on dispositions in respect of the company's unappropriated earnings or accumulated loss as stated in the adopted balance sheet.
9. Resolution on the discharge of liability of the members of the Board and the President.
10. Determination of the number of members and deputy members of the Board.
11. Determination of the fees of the members of the Board and the auditors.
12. Election of the members and deputy members of the Board.
13. Election of the auditors and deputy auditors.
14. Conclusion of the Meeting.
The Board proposes to the Annual General Meeting that a cash dividend of SEK 6 per share be paid for 2000. The Board proposes that the date of record for entitlement to the cash dividend be May 22, 2001.
ELECTION OF BOARD MEMBERS AND AUDITORS
As members of the Board it is proposed the re-election of Johan Björkman, Richard von Horn, Johan Klingspor, Wilhelm Klingspor, Jan H Stenbeck as well as the election of Lars-Johan Jarnheimer and Pelle Törnberg. It is proposed that Cristina Stenbeck be re-elected as a deputy member of the board.
As auditors it is proposed the re-election of Pål Wingren as well as the election of Ulf Pettersson. As deputy auditors it is proposed the re-election of Gunnar Källhed as well as the election of Magnus Svensson.
The above proposals have the support of shareholders representing more than 50 % of the votes in the company.
Stockholm, April 2001
Board of Directors
The following files are available for download: