- The market value of the Group's holdings of listed securities increased during the year by 42%, corresponding to SEK 11,063 million, including dividends received from Tele2, MTG and Transcom totaling SEK 485 million. On 31 December 2006, the market value of the listed share portfolio was SEK 36,518 million.
- Korsnäs Industrial's pro forma revenues, which include Frövi from 1 January 2005, increased by 5% from SEK 6,105 million to SEK 6,392 million for full-year 2006.
- Operating profit for Korsnäs Industrial pro forma, excluding restructuring costs, increased by 23% from SEK 668 million to SEK 821 million for full-year 2006.
- Earnings for the fourth quarter of 2006 were charged with SEK 183 million in restructuring costs in conjunction with the integration of Korsnäs Frövi. The restructuring program, which will be more extensive than originally planned, includes the reduction of 125-140 full-time employees, increased productivity and reduced purchasing costs. The restructuring program is expected to generate annual savings of approximately SEK 200 million, with full effect from 2008.
- The Group's total revenue amounted to SEK 6,305 million (4,618) and operating profit for the year was SEK 478 million (353).
- Profit after tax for the year, including fair-value changes of financial assets and result from discontinued operations, amounted to SEK 11,549 million (4,097).
- The profit per share for continuing operations was SEK 43.79 (16.75).
- The Board proposes that the Annual General Meeting decide on a cash dividend amounting to SEK 1.70 (1.60) per share.
The full report with tables can be downloaded from the following link: