Shareholders who wish to participate at the Annual General Meeting shall
- have entered in the register of shareholders maintained by VPC AB (the Swedish Securities Register Center) on Monday 5 May 2003.
- notify the company of their intention of participating by no later than on Friday 9 May 2003 at 3.00pm CET. The notification shall be made on the company's website, www.invikab.se, or in writing to the company:
Invik & Co. AB
P.O Box 2095
SE-103 13 Stockholm, Sweden
or by telephone +46-33-724 12 67.
When giving notice of participation, the shareholder should state name, personal identification number (or company registration number), address, telephone number, shareholdings and any advisors attending. Shareholders who wish to be represented by a representative shall submit a written power of attorney giving authorisation to a specific person together with the notice of participation. Written notifications should be marked "AGM".
Shareholders whose shares are registered in the names of nominees must temporarily re-register the shares in their own name in order to be entitled to participate in the Meeting. In order to be entered in the register of shareholders by Monday 5 May 2003, shareholders must request temporary re-registration a sufficient number of working days before this date.
- Election of Chairman of the Meeting.
- Preparation and approval of the voting list.
- Approval of the agenda.
- Election of one or two persons to check and verify the minutes.
- Determination of whether the Meeting has been duly convened.
- Presentation of the annual report and auditors' report and of the consolidated financial statements and the report of the auditors on the consolidated financial statements.
- Decision on the adoption of the income statement and balance sheet and of the consolidated income statement and the consolidated balance sheet.
- Decision on the proposed treatment of the company's unappropriated earnings or accumulated loss as stated in the adopted balance sheet.
- Decision on the discharge of liability of the members of the Board of Directors and the Managing Directors.
- Determination of the number of members and deputy members of the Board of Directors.
- Determination of the fees of the members of the Board of Directors and the auditors.
- Election of the members and deputy members of the Board of Directors.
- Proposal from the shareholder, Farallon Capital, regarding offer to reclassify shares of Class A into shares of Class B.
- Proposal from the shareholder, The Swedish Shareholders' Association, that the Meeting shall:
a)elect a nomination committee;
b)authorise the Board of Directors to elect a remuneration committee; and
c)authorise the Board of Directors to elect an audit committee.
15.Closure of the Meeting.
The Board of Directors proposes that the Meeting resolves on a dividend for the fiscal year 2002 corresponding to SEK three (3) per share.
The Board of Directors further proposes that the record day for the dividend shall be Tuesday 20 May 2003.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
It is proposed that Johan Björkman, Rickard von Horn, Lars-Johan Jarnheimer, Johan Klingspor and Wilhelm Klingspor shall be re-elected Board members and that Cristina Stenbeck and Viveca Ax:son Johnson shall be elected new members of the Board of Directors.
The above proposal is supported by shareholders representing more than 50 per cent of the votes in the company.
OFFER TO RECLASSIFY SHARES OF CLASS A INTO SHARES OF CLASS B
The shareholder, Farallon Capital, proposes that the General Meeting resolves that holders of shares of Class A shall be entitled to reclassify shares of Class A into shares of Class B, whereby each share of Class A shall be reclassified into one share of Class B. Request for reclassification shall be made during the period commencing on 23 May 2003 up to and including 6 June 2003.
Anders Fällman, President & CEO +46 (0) 8 562 000 20
Matthew Hooper, Investor & Press Relations +44 (0) 20 7321 5010
Invik & Co. AB is an investment company. The Group consists of the Parent Company Invik & Co. AB and a number of operating subsidiaries. The Parent Company manages a long-term portfolio of listed company securities. The Group's subsidiaries are principally active in banking, insurance, securities broking and trading, and asset management.
Invik & Co. AB shares are listed on the Stockholm Stock Exchange O list (Attract 40) under the symbols INVKA and INVKB.