are hereby invited to the Annual General Meeting of shareholders to be held on Friday 17 May 2002 at 11.00 a.m. at Gamla Stans Bryggeri, Tullhus 2, Skeppsbron, Stockholm.
Shareholders who wish to participate in the Annual General Meeting shall:
- be registered in the register of shareholders maintained by the Swedish Central Securities Depository VPC AB on Tuesday 7 May 2002, and
- notify the company of their intention to participate by no later than 3.00 p.m. on Monday 13 May 2002. The notification shall be made on the company's website, www.kinnevik.se
, or sent by post (mail) to
Industriförvaltnings AB Kinnevik
SE-103 13 Stockholm
or by telephone +46-33-724 12 67. The notification shall include name, civil registration number or company organisation number, address and telephone number and advisors (if any).
Shareholders with shares registered through a nominee must have their shares temporarily re-registered in their own names with VPC by no later than Tuesday 7 May 2002 in order to become entitled to participate in the Meeting.
1. Election of chairman of the Meeting
2. Preparation and approval of voting list
3. Approval of the agenda
4. Election of one or two persons to verify the minutes
5. Determination of whether the Meeting has been duly convened
6. Presentation of the annual report and accounts and report of the auditors as well as the consolidated accounts and the report of the auditors with respect to the consolidated accounts
7. Resolution on the adoption of the profit and loss statement and the balance sheet as well as the consolidated profit and loss statement and the consolidated balance sheet
8. Resolution on dispositions in respect of the company's unappropriated earnings or accumulated loss as stated in the adopted balance sheet
9. Resolution on discharge of liability of the members of the Board and the Managing Director
10. Determination of the number of members and deputy members of the Board
11. Determination of the remuneration payable to the Board of Directors and the auditors
12. Election of the members and deputy members of the Board
13. Election of the auditors and deputy auditors
14. Conclusion of the Meeting
The Board proposes to the Annual General Meeting that a cash dividend of SEK 2 per share shall be paid for 2001.
The Board proposes that the record day for entitlement to the cash dividend shall be 23 May 2002.
ELECTION OF BOARD MEMBERS AND AUDITORS
As members of the Board it is proposed the re-election of Bruce Grant, Edvard von Horn, Thomas Jönsson, Wilhelm Klingspor, Stig Nordin, Ulf Spång, Jan H Stenbeck and Dag Tigerschiöld.
At the Annual General Meeting of shareholders 1999, Hans Karlsson was elected auditor and Carl Lindgren was elected deputy auditor for a period of 4 years. At the Annual General Meeting of shareholders 2001, Lars Träff and Erik Åström were elected auditors and Thomas Forslund and Anders Wiger were elected deputy auditors for a period of 4 years. Since Hans Karlsson has now asked to be relieved, election of Carl Lindgren as auditor and Björn Flink as deputy auditor is proposed.
The above proposals have been made by shareholders representing at least 50 per cent of the votes in the company.
Stockholm, April 2002
The Board of Directors