Financial results for the fourth quarter
· The market value of the Group's securities in Major Listed Holdings amounted to SEK 50,645 m on 31 December, a decrease of SEK 5691) m corresponding to -1% since 30 September 2010.
· The increase in fair value on holdings within New Ventures amounted to SEK 893 m (negative 30), of which SEK 246 m (negative 29) was related to Black Earth Farming and the remaining SEK 647 m (negative 1) was mainly related to holdings within online.
· Korsnäs' operating profit amounted to 116 m (242) and the operating margin was 5.8% (12.0%).
· The Group's total revenue amounted to SEK 2,151 m (2,131).
· Net result after tax, including changes in fair value of financial assets, amounted to a profit of SEK 445 m (4,734) corresponding to a profit per share of SEK 1.60 (17.07).
Financial results for 2010
· The market value of the Group's securities in Major Listed Holdings increased by SEK 12,2021) m corresponding to 30%.
· Korsnäs' operating profit increased with 9% to SEK 926 m (851) and the operating margin was 11.3% (10.6%) including received conflict compensation.
· The Group's total revenue increased to SEK 8,593 m (8,397).
· Net result after tax, including changes in fair value of financial assets, amounted to a profit of SEK 13,622 m (16,373) corresponding to a profit per share of SEK 49.08 (61.66).
· The Board proposes that the Annual General Meeting decide on a cash dividend of SEK 4.50 (3.00) per share.
· The Board has revised Kinnevik's financial targets, which are presented on page 3.
1) Including dividends received.